Director of Marketing
OPT Industries (http://optindustries.com) is a rapidly growing, venture-backed MIT spinoff company that focuses on building the next generation of additive manufacturing technology. Working at the intersection of automation engineering, computational design and polymer science, we design and commercially manufacture highly customizable materials and products- everything from medical devices to luxury fashion.
Our mission is to transform products by taking an integrated approach from design to manufacturing. As we continue to expand our operation, we are looking for experienced leaders to drive the product growth strategy to meet increasing customer demands in the field of Cosmetics. Candidates must be self-motivated, possess excellent communication skills, and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, performance-minded team environment.
The location for this position is Medford, MA, USA.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan for a rapidly growing company
- Evangelize the unique benefits that OPT provides in a wide range of industries
- Play an integral part in shaping the company's strategy and growth as OPT scales
- Collaborate with a talented team with diverse backgrounds
As the Director of Marketing at OPT Industries, you will be responsible for the planning, development, and execution of our marketing strategy to promote our groundbreaking soft goods and architected materials. You will work closely with the executive team, product designers, and sales team to effectively communicate our value proposition and drive customer engagement. This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in the growth and success of a cutting-edge company.
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing plan, including demand generation, content marketing, digital marketing, PR, events, and social media initiatives
- Manage and optimize the company's website, social media platforms, and other online channels, ensuring consistent messaging and branding
- Collaborate with the product design and commercial teams to create compelling marketing materials, including editorial content, blogs, newsletters, visuals
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities, customer segments, and potential partnerships to drive customer engagement
- Measure, analyze, and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices, ensuring OPT Industries marketing strategies are up to date and competitive
- Manage relationships with external agencies, partners, and vendors as needed
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in ap or technology environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create engaging marketing content and present complex ideas clearly
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing marketing strategies for innovative products or services
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including SEO, SEM, social media, email marketing, and content marketing
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to work and communicate with cross functional team members
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for innovation and staying up to date with industry trends and best practices
- Experience in the consumer goods or 3D printing industry preferred
OPT Industries provides the following benefits to all full-time employees: Medical, Dental, STD, LTD, Life and AD&D Insurance, Tax Free Commuter Benefits, 401k, and more.
OPT Industries is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.